ABOUT ME

My photo
I'm Marcello Ibanez originally from Argentina. I studied Photography in Palermo university Design and Communication I've always had a passion for drawing and I have developed it along the years ,my inspiration for these drawings come from what I see on a daily basis in Miami beach . The character in my drawings are an over-dramatization of the beautiful guest that visit the standard hotel Miami . they are resourceful eclectic,unique,creative, sensuous and super fun

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 5, 2011

toothbrush holder inspiration



I love toys  the'm  make me feel happy this drawing was inspired by  my  robot toothbrush holder .One  day I was brushing my teeth thinking about what could I  draw today And then  bingo!! I saw my toothbrush robot as a possibility why not .
  I got to the standard with that picture in my head and I drew a robot  with my own interpretation  about meditation and connection with the universe  

1 comment: